Monday, May 4, 2009

Big Apple Make-Up Artist Mixer!!

Soooo, I got my invitation today. That's right people, the Big Apple Make-Up Artist Mixer! It's being hosted by Make-Up Artist Magazine and Naimie's Beauty Center.

My girlfriend and I are soooo gonna be there:) How could we not?!

It's the chance of a lifetime to be in the same place with other make-up artists talking about make-up, wearing make-up, near make-up..LOL

"Wonder twin powers ACTIVATE! Form of..an eyeshadow! Shape of, a crease brush!" We're gonna paint the town (or at least the room) fantastic!!

Special guest is none other than Bobbi Brown! She'll be there signing copies of her new book "Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual".

I'm so psyched to have been invited for cocktails (yummers...clink!), canapes (oolala) and chit chat about....MAKE-UP!!!!

We'll have one day to re-coup and then we're off to NYC again on Saturday to get cozy in time for the Make-Up Show on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think:)