Saturday, May 9, 2009

International Beauty Show (IBS)- Las Vegas


Who doesn't love a trade show?!?

I personally wish I had enough travel miles to be able to attend every single one! Each and every show is such an opportunity to learn, experience and acquire so much. I guess that just goes to show me.. I'm going to need to spend A LOT more on my credit card to get those points...LOL

Ok, seriously though...

On, June 13th-15th 2009, the International Beauty Show will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Road Las Vegas, NV 89209.

As if there wasn't enough to do in Vegas... Add THIS to your list.

If you are a salon/spa owner, cosmetologist, stylist, colorist, esthetician, make-up artist, nail technician, distributor, massage therapist get to Vegas in time for this show.

You too can get to where you want to be with dedication, hard work and love of your craft.
Don't pass up this opportunity to learn from top industry professionals.

To learn more about this event, click on the title of this posting to be directed to the IBSLV website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think:)