Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Third Annual White Party at the Playboy Mansion



What a Memorial day weekend!!!

Nothing to do on Memorial day weekend? Hmm.. what to do, what to do... I know.. LETS GO TO THE PLAYBOY MANSION!! LOL..

Yep, that's right people, Chris Marcovici presents and the Playboy Mansion is hosting the third annual "White Party" on May 23rd. You'll want to show up early and stay late since May 22nd-24th is their ultimate memorial day weekend.

There will of course be a fashion show. Who's show you ask??? Sinful by Affliction featuring models by NikkiZangels

Now where oh where will you get your ticket you ask? Yeah I hear ya.. here's the info:
Go to www.mansionmix.com and purchase away!!

I can't be there, but those of you that can make it, have a drink for me too!!! CLINK!

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think:)