Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last Looks Makeup Academy

If I'm not bringing you the latest in makeup classes and workshops, I wouldn't be doing my job:) Not that it's my job to do that but I do try to help out whenever I can. :)

I do have a civic duty after all...LOL...

So here I bring you a new class from Last Looks Makeup Academy! If you're anywhere in the vicinity of Studio City, California, this is something you're going to want to get on this!! Do it! hehehe..



Courtesy of their website (and the email they sent me) .. I give you.. Last Looks Makeup Academy :)

November 2-6, 2009!!!!

Portfolio Beauty Week is our most dramatic week of beauty makeup techniques capped off with a professional photo shoot. This class consists of 4 days of beauty makeup with one of our award-winning makeup instructors. During these 4 days, you'll learn specialty makeup from different decades, exciting, new dramatic looks, celebrity makeup looks, and much more.

The entire last day is a photo session. We have secured a professional, fashion photographer as well as pro models and wigs to help you achieve the perfect result. You'll leave this class with amazing pictures that will build or supplement your portfolio and really propel your career to the next level.

The class is perfect for new and returning students! Upon successful completion of required course material, students will receive a Certificate of Completion. Students also receive a free, 23-piece, professional brush set and a brush roll.

The set is valued at over $375.00 and it's yours just for enrolling! Class Cost: $1599.00 - Class Location: The Sportsmen's Lodge - The Greenhouse Room - 12833 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604 - Class Hours: 9am to 6pm - Enrollment Maximum: 16 Students


1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think:)