Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last minute Gifting

There's no shame in holding off until the last minute to pick up your
Christmas gifts.
Sometimes it's just not that easy to find the PERFECT gift to give that
special person.
Soooo, leave it to me to be STILL shopping online and share some goodies with you that just HAPPEN to be in the same vein as my Make Up loving life!!!






The Sephora Makeup Box!! I mean really, it's like a one stop color shop for your face!!

The Juicy Tube Collection.. I HEART LIP GLOSS!!


Sephora Fragrance Sampler. Who needs chocolate when you've got perfumes to choose from?



Caudalie Skin Care... Yummy goodness for your face!!




The only thing missing from this mascara sampler is the eyelash curler!!



Tarte!! 'Nuff Said!!!



Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes.... Always and For Ever!!!



GHD for your hair... aaahhhh, I can almost FEEL my hair breathing easy:)





Sephora Body Wash!!

Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think:)