For this reason, I bring to your attention Rouge Make-up Studio's Bridal Beauty All Day Intensive Workshop:)
Here's info taken directly from the website for your benefit:
If you want to break into the bridal business or have been in the industry for a while and just need a little extra knowledge to take your bridal business to the next level, this is the workshop for you! Topics will include:
- The essentials needed in order to work as a bridal artist
- building a website
- Where to Advertise
- Creating a Look Book
- Becoming a Certified Business
- Building a Bridal makeup Kit
- Proper etiquette for both trial and wedding day makeup applications
- How to create a contract
- Working with other vendors
- To Airbrush or not to Airbrush?
- Working with faux lashes
- Important questions to ask the bride
- Demonstration of Brow Grooming, Natural Fresh Bride, Glamorous Bride, Smokey Sexy Bride, and Lash Application
- Hands on Time: You will practice what you have learned with another participant in the workshop with the guidance of your workshop presenter.
There will be many different classes being given at many different places and I will try to keep you all informed so that you can plan ahead and take the workshops that will work best for you. Besides, would you just look at how friggin cute their studio is?? It's glammed out like only Rouge can!!
Who knows... I might just bump into a few of you followers and subscribers at some of these classes:) Say hi if you recognize me!!
Click on the title of this post to be taken directly to their site and book your spot in this class:)